Data ultimo aggiornamento:
I premi Diners’ Choice si basano sui locali prenotati, visitati e recensiti dai clienti. Solo i clienti verificati possono lasciare recensioni su OpenTable, quindi i nostri dati sono sempre accurati.
Chef Simon Bold has curated a unique gastronomic experience that combines meticulous attention to detail with the finest local ingredients. His menu showcases an exquisite fusion of traditional and modern flavours, artfully crafted and changing monthly. You are guaranteed to experience an elegant and sophisticated ambiance that effortlessly sets the stage for an unforgettable dining experience.
A carefully crafted menu showcasing the best of Tasmanian produce, thoughtfully paired with a distinguished selection of wines.
Impeccable service from our highly trained and passionate staff, dedicated to providing an exceptional dining experience tailored to your preferences.
An opportunity to indulge in innovative dishes that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more.
The heart of our kitchen lies in the coals of our Asado grill. Here, our experienced team, led by Head Chef Nathaniel Embrey, sear aged local wagyu, tender Tasmanian lamb, freshly caught seafood and other premium ingredients, creating masterful dishes of unrivaled flavour. Adding to the unique quality of our dishes is the distinctive environment in which they’re served – the historic walls of the original IXL Jam Factory, surrounded by the iconic landscape art of John Glover.
For bookings over 8 people, please call us directly on 1800 436 797, or email us at email@example.com
It offers a beautiful relaxed atmosphere for dining in the restaurant, casual drinks and bar food in the lounge area and private dining, conferences and meetings in the exquisite Wave room.
At Bayviews we have a seasonal menu and it paints a portrait of the region using the highest quality ingredients that we can find, focusing on six key areas: land, ocean, vineyards, livestock, dairy and orchard.
Our contemporary restaurant offers a-la-carte and six or nine course tasting menu. Our dishes are created from local products and techniques from our talented team of chefs. Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan options available.
Chef Simon Pockran and his team acknowledge this history by creating a menu that celebrates and explores Tasmania’s traditional family dishes. Reimagined and refined, this menu gives the nod to our past while championing our celebrated produce and boutique Tasmania growers.
The original Shed was built on the Mt Nassau property in the early 1900's and met with it's demise in the 1967 bushfires. Built to replace the original Sheds were a Tractor and Shearing shed.
In 2021 work began on "The Shed" Restaurant which has been built in the exact same footprint as the original Sheds and some of the wood from the old Shed were used to make the table bases.
With our incredible head Chef Andrew Russell and our Restaurant Manager Jessica Johnson leading our team of wine and food experts, there is no better spot to sit and enjoy an amazing meal with awards winning wine.
Wine tastings available from our cellar door or join us for lunch inside or on the deck.
Open 7 days except for public holidays our All Day menu is available until 30 minutes before closing time. Fully licensed serving our own Broad Acres Vineyard wine grown on site. Easy access with free parking and seating in a spacious setting Windows On Westella is ideal for special occasions and private functions. Bookings are recommended
This Hobart restaurant is committed to people, produce and place. Our French-inspired menu weaves some of Tasmania’s finest ingredients into a dining experience punctuated with theatre and flair. Like the sound of Crepe Suzettes cooked at your table with flair by our wait staff?
Our seasonal menus are lovingly crafted by our Chef to bring you the best from around the state. Combine this with a range of local beer and wine, it’s a perfect choice whether you’re staying in our Hotel or just looking for an awesome restaurant in Launceston.
Relax and in the sun-bathed space of Diverge Restaurant, where local produce is presented across a simple, honest menu... enjoy Tasmania on a plate!
Breakfast weekdays from 7am, weekends & PH from 8am (Harvest Market next door on Saturday)
Dinner 365 days – drinks from 5pm, dinner from 5:30pm
Milicia presents and small yet delectable menu with everything from slow fermented pizza’s to rustically plated handmade pasta. All made in-house using traditional family recipes giving diners an opportunity to indulge in traditional Italian food with a specific selection of local wines and beers to match. The menu at Milicia is a fantastic example of local produce being used to create an authentic Italian experience using only the finest Tasmanian ingredients.
Dine in for the full experience or collect take-away to indulge at home.
- OTOpenTable DinerTasmania •1 recensione4.0Visitato 6 giorni faThe staffs are very friendly specially the waiter name Ed and the chef named Harold thank you so much guys you made my birthday 🎂 more special ❤️Più informazioniEmbers – Bar Pizza GrillPrezzo: moderato• Australiana• North Hobart•3.6
- OTOpenTable DinerTasmania •1 recensione4.0Visitato il giorno 30 nov 2023The food and service was great. The area we sat at (near window was drafty). The restaurant was cold (and I rarely feel the cold).Più informazionicore restaurant and barPrezzo: caro• Australiana• Hobart•4
- OTOpenTable DinerTasmania •1 recensione5.0Visitato il giorno 28 nov 2023Had the most lovely time for my birthday, the staff were amazing and the food was delicious! 10 out of 10!Più informazioniAURA HobartPrezzo: moderato• Australiana• Hobart•3.7
- LOLisaOTasmania •2 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 27 nov 2023Excellent food, mains not cheap but very good. The beef cheeks were tender with tasty flavours. Friendly service.Più informazioniThe DeckPrezzo: moderato• Bar / Lounge / Vendita Bottiglie• Hobart•3.8
- COCarmenO1 recensione5.0Visitato il giorno 16 nov 2023We thought the atmosphere was lovely... cosy and inviting ambience. The good was very good. Everyone was very pleased with their choices and portions were very generous. Staff were exemplary, very friendly and accommodating. Thank you for a lovely evening!Più informazioniBelvederePrezzo: moderato• Australiana moderna• Hobart•4.4
Il ristorante con le migliori recensioni di Tasmania è Prospect House Private Hotel
- Armalong Winery Chalets
- Peace at Paradise
- The Grove Cottages
- BIG4 Ulverstone Holiday Park
- Sunsets On Tamar
- Hide-Away Cottage Retreat
- Hamptons on the Bay
- Mickeys Bay Holiday Retreat
- Seaview Retreat
- Backpackers Imperial Hotel
- Richard Court Beach House
- Blue Seas Holiday Villas
- Eagles Rise Tasmania
- Willaway Motel Apartments
- Button Street Townhouse
- Bambra Reef Lodge
- Low Head PIlot Station
- Derwent Hideaway
- Essentially Tas - Southport