Data ultimo aggiornamento:
I premi Diners’ Choice si basano sui locali prenotati, visitati e recensiti dai clienti. Solo i clienti verificati possono lasciare recensioni su OpenTable, quindi i nostri dati sono sempre accurati.
Pintxo Pote is the only place in the SF Bay area that offers a current expression of authentic pintxos.
The cuisine is traditional bistro faire, with its voted best in town French onion soup, baked escargots and duck confit. Soon as you set foot at Mathilde, you will feel like you are back in Paris.
Mathilde Bistro is also the sister restaurant of L'ardoise Bistro.
HK Lounge Bistro has been reborn in the SoMa district. We specialize in handmade Dim Sum and Hong Kong Style Chinese cooking.
Walk-in are welcome but reservations are highly recommended. You may also call the restaurant and speak with our host for availability.
Sorry. Small space restaurant. We do not accept strollers in the restaurant. Thank you for your understanding
Located in the heart of Kenwood in the beautiful Sonoma Valley, the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room is situated in an unassuming building that overlooks Local Vineyards and Mountains. Relax and soak in the views while seated either Indoors or on our Front Lawn and taste through some of our Best Wines & Food Pairings, curated by Executive Chef John Locher and his team. We are personally committed to your Wine & Food Experience!
Book your reservation today at the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room, or call 707-833-5504! Price is $80 per person for groups up to 7 guests, plus tax. 20% Service Charge will be added to groups of 6 or more.
Please understand we have 10 tables in our dining room, for that reason we do have the policy below.
Cancellation policy: If cancelled after the 48 hour window,
we charge the card on file $195 per person.
For parties over 4 people, one weeks notice is needed for a cancellation. If cancelled after the 5 working day window, we charge the card on file $195 per person.
Our cuisine is inspired from the Mediterranean coast and has strong Californian influences. The menu shifts frequently to utilize the best and freshest ingredients any season has to offer. Also, we pride ourselves on all of our house made desserts and ice creams.
Of equal importance, Frascati has become known for having an eclectic wine list which nicely complements the food.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
Open table favorite, Caffe Fiore is where European café culture meets fine Italian cuisine on the Mission/Noe Valley corridor in San Francisco. Serving classic Neapolitan and contemporary Italian favorite dinner, our kitchen offers a fine selection of homemade dishes Tuesday thru Saturday . Whether it’s just for a glass of wine or a big dinner party, we look forward to seeing you at our home away from home, just a block away from the bustle of Valencia Street!
While the world is full of rush and people seek for fast and convenience, our aim is to provide a relaxing and fun vibes where our friends, family and guests can enjoy their time and appreciate our unique and flavorful Thai food, drinks and cocktails that have locally sourced ingredients and visual delight. We aspire to give our friends & family a dining experience that is as memorable as a quick trip back to Thailand! #pintohoakland
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Il ristorante con le migliori recensioni di San Francisco è PintxoPote
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Crab Park
- Tankhill Park
- Railroad Square Historic District
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Levi's Stadium
- St. Regis San Francisco
- San Pedro Square
- Healdsburg Plaza
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Outlets At Gilroy
- Cupertino Village Shopping Center
- The Fairmont San Francisco
- Muir Woods National Monument
- War Memorial Opera House
- Silverado Resort and Spa
- Union Square
- Ferry Building
- Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
- Orpheum Theatre
- The Bay Area's Award-winning Restaurants
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
- San Francisco’s Most Iconic Restaurants
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in San Francisco
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Dine at Sonoma County Restaurants
- The Diner Reviews Are In: 100 Best Restaurants in America
- 12 top date night restaurants in San Francisco
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- 18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
- 100 San Francisco Bay Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in San Francisco
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- 10 San Francisco restaurants perfect for special occasions
- Diners' Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in San Francisco
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco