Data ultimo aggiornamento:
I premi Diners’ Choice si basano sui locali prenotati, visitati e recensiti dai clienti. Solo i clienti verificati possono lasciare recensioni su OpenTable, quindi i nostri dati sono sempre accurati.
The intimate, ultra luxurious and transporting space features a massive overhanging cherry blossom tree, a Japanese craftsmanship-inspired wallpaper screen, a dramatic marble countertop, a 500-years old hinoki wood cutting board, and wall-mounted niches serving as members’ chopstick display.
The ever-changing dishes evolve according to the 72 Japanese micro-seasons, involving the most refined ingredients such as line-caught fish flown in daily, innovative vegetables and condiments, sea urchin from Hokkaido, sustainable bluefin tuna from Baja and Sanuki Olive Wagyu from Kagawa Prefecture in Japan.
(Experiences and Pairings are Priced Per Person)
Sergio Miranda GM
Pasion’s Executive Chef and
FEI’s Culinary School Director
A reservation only, 8 seat chef's counter omakase restaurant in Doral ,Explore a multi-course tasting menu of "chef's choice" approach, featuring globally inspired cuisine, some of the world's finest ingredients , Most fishes will be flown in directly from the Toyosu fish market in Tokyo. Any allergens, please inform us in advance, this is very important to us, looking forward to your visting .All guest must consume raw fish . Bookings must be prepaid.
The wonderful sushi omakase experience has now come to doral.
Sushi chef Richard Wang and his team will continue to launch
different sushi sets to meet everyone's expectations
before the official opening.
Come to join us .
The menu features authentic traditional Lebanese recipes tingling all 5 senses, your taste buds will experience an explosion of flavors ranging from the kitchen’s iconic hummus, char-broiled eggplant mouttabal, and Beirut’s famous grilled halloumi and watermelon salad. To name a few, the makanek is made up of sauteed lamb sausage sizzled in pomegranate syrup and the Lebanese twist to your meatballs, daoud bacha.
Each plate can be paired with authentic Lebanese wine, beer and the Lebanese famous arak.
The mouthwatering experience will have you coming back for more, with its unique twist on Lebanese culture and joyful ambiance.
We invite you to experience Lebanese signature dishes, wines and spirits with Middle Eastern spices, and a twist of oriental melodies mixed with western beats.
Our aim is to provide the best hospitality along with a memorable experience, taking the cuban food and other dishes, to a greater level with a modern presentation and our traditional flavors.
From start to finish, you will receive exceptional customer service, exotic cocktails and an exquisite wine list.
At La Rosa Restaurant you can try our famous Oxtail Stew, Fried Pork Chunks, Vaca Frita, Prime Certified Angus Beef, Lobster, Shrimp and our Catch of the Day.
Visit La Rosa Restaurant and you won’t forget us.
With a Michelin Star under his belt for his highly acclaimed restaurant Ariete, Chef Michael Beltran and Ariete Hospitality Group bring another stellar concept to Miami’s lineup of remarkable dining and drinking spots. At Brasserie Laurel, guests are immersed in upscale French-inspired Miami cuisine.
Queen Omakase is open Tuesday through Saturday. Two seating options are available. First Seating: 7:00 PM. Second Seating: 9:30 PM. Guests prepay to confirm their seating, and reservations can be made through OpenTable at $190 per person, which includes a multi-course journey through timeless Japanese traditions with Kamakura's modernist approach.
Please note we enforce an age policy of 18 years or older before 10 pm and 21 years or older after 10 pm.
Our many awards winner executive chef Diego P. is ready to make your dining experience memorable.
Cozy and romantic restaurant is a perfect place for a date night, reconnect with your friends night or a family night out.
Parking it's simple in front or in the lot always you find a place. We look forward to serving you!
Your hidden gem in Aventura, Florida! Brand new restaurant serving Italian cuisine. Salmon and beef carpaccios, fresh greens, exquisite pastas, Napoli style pizzas, cocktails and more for you to indulge in. Overlooking a marina, its a perfect setting for romantic date, friends get-together, and private events. Parking available"
We have brought a true taste of Italy to Miami with an authentic menu and warm atmosphere where guests are greeted and treated like family. Osteria brings the love of food, wine, and a curated Chef's table experience to the forefront of Miami’s MiMo District. With an extensive wine list and daily specials, Osteria Miami is sure to bring friends and family together for any and every occasion.
- PPietrovipNew York / Area metropolitana di New York •9 recensioni5.0Visitato 4 giorni faIl Mila Restaurant offre un'esperienza straordinaria per il brunch! Con una vasta selezione che va dalla pasta cacio e pepe al tartufo, che soddisfa gli italiani più esigenti, al sushi di alta qualità con pata negra e caviale, fino alla sontuosa postazione dei dolci, è un viaggio culinario imperdibile che sa accontentare anche i palati più raffinati.Più informazioniMILAPrezzo: molto caro• Giapponese• South Beach•4.7
- OTMiami - Dade •2 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 5 ott 2023Bellissimo ristorante nel cuore di dowtown, camerieri super cordiali e molto professionali. Conto molto giusto per la qualità del cibo.Più informazioniDOYAPrezzo: caro• Mediterranea• Wynwood•4.7
- OTvipNew York / Area metropolitana di New York •7 recensioni4.0Visitato il giorno 16 giu 2023Ok Il ristorante Giselle a Miami offre un'esperienza culinaria eccezionale. La cucina deliziosa, l'ambiente elegante e il servizio impeccabile creano un'atmosfera indimenticabile. Altamente consigliato per una serata speciale.Più informazioniGiselle MiamiPrezzo: molto caro• Francese americana contemporanea• Miami Centro•4.6
- DDogmanvipAlabama •18 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 28 dic 2022Alles Super !!!Più informazioniSexy Fish - MiamiPrezzo: molto caro• Asiatica• Brickell•4.5
10 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Miami
The Magic City was made for special nights out, whether they call for putting on flip-flops, espadrilles, or stilettos. It’s not just about over-the-top clubstaurants in this tropical party town. Find the city’s subtler side, too, in its MICHELIN-starred icons and hundred-year-old seafood spots. One thing is clear: There’s no shortage of celebration spots here, no matter what your wardrobe or palate craves. Read on for a guide to 10 top Miami restaurants ready to host your next special occasion.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
Miami’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there ’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
Il ristorante più romantico di Miami - Dade è Truluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Miami
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Juliana Club
- Hotel Pierre
- Marriott's Villas At Doral
- Florida International University
- Eden Roc Miami Beach
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami
- Holiday Inn Hotel Port of Miami-Downtown
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Center
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- Art Deco District
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
- Hyatt house Miami Airport
- Espanola Way
- CAMBRiA Hotel & Suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickell
- W South Beach
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Miami International Airport Hotel
- Best Ramen in Miami
- 10 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Miami
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Miami's Award-winning Restaurants
- 12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
- Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Miami
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
- Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- 16 restaurants vital to Miami
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in Miami