Data ultimo aggiornamento:
I premi Diners’ Choice si basano sui locali prenotati, visitati e recensiti dai clienti. Solo i clienti verificati possono lasciare recensioni su OpenTable, quindi i nostri dati sono sempre accurati.
--- 21 & UP Only ---
About the Building
Built in 1911, this historic building began its important role in the Fayetteville community as the city Post Office. In 1974 it was saved from demolition by a citizen-led petition, and gained National Historic status. We are honored to continue the tradition of bringing people together and celebrating the citys history in the beautiful Old Post Office.
Additionally, the menu includes select fresh seafood & other meat entrees, including seasonal specialties like foie gras, buffalo strip & scallops. A variety of fresh-cooked vegetables, including seven kinds of potatoes, salads, homemade desserts & an extensive selection of over 100 domestic & imported wines complete your dining experience.
Ruth's Chris never fails to please!
In 1849, John Ruskin wrote The Seven Lamps of Architecture which spread Gothic Revivalism across the western world. In 1904, that same style is used for the First Christian Church in downtown Bentonville. We proudly connect these moments at The Preacher’s Son.
Come join us for a memorable night!
DINNER RESERVATIONS ARE AVAILABLE BELOW
Welcome friends to everything you’ve ever wanted. Fine Dining Dinner, Brunch, Specialty coffee, Curated Natural Wine Market, High-end Cocktail menu, freshly baked pastries, and quite possibly the greatest food you’ve ever encountered.
Hours: (Reservations Available for Dinner ONLY)
Tuesday-Wednesday Friday 7:00am-2:00pm
Thursday-Friday BRUNCH 7:00am-2:00pm DINNER 5:30pm-10:00pm
Saturday BRUNCH 7:00am-2:00pm DINNER 5:30pm-10:00pm
Sunday BRUNCH 7:00am-2:00pm
Please note if you are 15+ minutes late for your reserved time your reservation will be automatically forfeited!
BRUNCH: Walk-in ONLY
DINNER: Reservation time: 1-2 people (1.5 hours), 2-4 people (2 hours), 4-8 people (2.5 hours). When your table time is up you are more than welcome to move your party to the wine bar or the patio!
We can't wait to see you soon!
Here at StoneHouse our goal is to create a place for friends and families to gather. We pride ourselves in providing a dining experience that will truly impress our patrons and their guests.
Our Steakhouse features classic cuts of beef, such as the Rib-Eye, Flat Iron and Filet Mignon. Steaks and chops aren’t the only dishes StoneHouse serves up. Seasonal seafood, chef inspired dishes and delectable desserts are just some of the tempting offerings. Of course, no meal would be complete without that perfectly paired wine. Knowing this, StoneHouse presents one of the largest wine selections in Fort Smith. When the time comes to impress, we’ll be ready for you and your guests.
A communal gathering place, The Hive prepares locally sourced ingredients to showcase the unique culinary identity of Arkansas. The restaurant and lounge are perfect for catching up over drinks friends, entertaining important clients or simply grabbing a bite with friends and family in Bentonville
- OTOpenTable DinerFayetteville / Arkansas nordoccidentale •1 recensione5.0Visitato 4 giorni faHad a fantastic time. Starters and cocktails were on point. Timing of service was excellent. I'll be back.Più informazioniHail Fellow Well MetPrezzo: moderato• Colazione• Johnson•4.7
- LKLoriKArea di San Francisco Bay •3 recensioni5.0Visitato 7 giorni faCheers is great good and atmosphere, great service and in a great location..especially during Christmas lights in the square!Più informazioniCheers at The Old Post OfficePrezzo: moderato• Piatti alla griglia• Fayetteville•4.8
- SDSteveDvipLittle Rock •13 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 23 nov 2023Ttanksgiving Buffet. We had last seating late afternoon but all still very fresh and food was excellent. Plenty of food except the prime rib was gone but lots of other choices.Più informazioniElla's TablePrezzo: moderato• Americana del sud• Fayetteville•4.1
- RERobertEFayetteville / Arkansas nordoccidentale •1 recensione4.0Visitato il giorno 28 ott 2022Met with old friends we had not seen in several years and had a fantastic reunion. Food was very good and atmosphere great.Più informazioniEat My CatfishPrezzo: moderato• Americana• Johnson•3.8
Il ristorante più romantico di Fayetteville è Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers
- Knoppers Ford Recreation Area
- Reed Mountain Park
- Ben Geren Regional Park
- Decatur Park
- Harper Stadium
- Sleep Inn Fayetteville
- Happy Hollow Park
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- Arkansas Missouri Railroad
- Latture Park
- Shiloh Memorial Park
- Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Starkey Public Use Area
- Washington Willow Historic District
- Redding Recreation Area
- Washington Park
- Serenity Hilltop Retreat
- Murphy Park
- Twin Springs Park
- Colony Square Shopping Center