Data ultimo aggiornamento:
I premi Diners’ Choice si basano sui locali prenotati, visitati e recensiti dai clienti. Solo i clienti verificati possono lasciare recensioni su OpenTable, quindi i nostri dati sono sempre accurati.
Our venue let you indulge in an approachable yet refined atmosphere that delivers a fine dinning experience resonating with each guest.
Surrounded by a team driven by passion, Chef Danny Beaulieu takes pride in honoring the richness of the Canadian terroir, showcasing a vision of contemporary Canadian cuisine.
For the full experience a 6 courses tasting menu is also available.
Our sommelier Julie Hélie curates a wine list designed to pair with the creations chef Beaulieu & his team brings to the table. Enhancing our approach to what we believe is an outstanding gastronomic experience.
Also, elaborated seasonally, ãnkôr offers a diversified local beer selection as well as a Canadian spirits focused cocktail list.
Come and join us, have fun!
Head chef Mike Hakjin Kim has worked at five stars JW-Marriott Japanese Restaurant in South Korea and has been 18 years of experience. He prepares every ingredient as fresh as it can be and does the best of his efforts and abilities to serve everything in perfect feature to all the customers.
Award winning Chef Tracy A. Little connects the guests through her love of the mountains, of food and foraging. The team incorporates this into everything they do with a focus on sustainability and craftsmanship. The servers will guide you in your experience, whether it is an upscale brunch on our south facing patio, high tea surrounded by wildflowers, or a tasting menu dinner experience. Featured on Chefs Vs Wild, Disney Plus.
Due to the size of our kitchen, we are not able to accommodate substitutions. We do offer menus for common allergens. Before booking with children (or in the summer with dogs), please consider if your child is comfortable sitting for up to 2.5 hours quietly at a table.
Một Tô directly translates to “one bowl”. We specialise in Vietnamese food with a modern twist. Một Tô is a comfortable, chic venue for all-day dining and is suited for family gatherings, corporate events and more.
Our food is designed to be shared. We believe it’s more fun when you get to taste a variety of dishes, which enhances your dining experience and more conversation. While still staying true to traditional cooking techniques and quality ingredients, our chefs added a few twists to our favourite classics. Our 100% recycled-chopsticks tabletops, and tropical atmosphere promises a warm and welcoming environment, it’s the perfect space to enjoy your Một Tô… or more than one, we don’t judge.
There is a free parking lot located in the back of our restaurant. It is a shared parking lot with the Top 100 Mall. This is also where our main entrance is!
We save room for walk ins. We don't accept reservations over the phone. If you have questions, please email our manager - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Long time chefs Giovanni and Michele took over the management of the restaurant in Calgary's Kensington district, keeping the Osteria de Medici tradition and incorporating their own twist to create Osteria Chef's Table.
Our beautiful dining room features a classic Italian Style atmosphere, crisp linens and comfortable seating.
The new menu features a combination of classic Italian dishes along with daily specials created by the Chefs. Osteria Chef’s Table is dedicated to offering exceptional service and the freshest ingredients available.
Giovanni and Michele frequent city markets, local growers and farmers to bring you only the best of locally sourced ingredients.
Osteria Chef's Table is open for Lunch and Dinner and is available to host your next event.
Come and dine with us on our stunning gazebo patios, overlooking the Foothill Mountains. The Azuridge Burger and Beer experience features a variety of delicious locally crafted beers, an amazing selection of fine summer wine and the most incredible mouth watering burgers. We look forward to hosting you soon!
For an exceptional value, our students provide world-class cuisine and service under the expert guidance of renowned chefs and hospitality instructors. Whether you are looking for an outstanding lunch or an elevated dinner prepared to be wowed.
Please be mindful that our operation is a classroom and that hours of operations are based on the academic year.
THERE MAY BE ROOM FOR WALK-IN! (These don't represent all our tables!)
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF YOUR DINING TIME on our busier nights. We try to pack the house as much as possible!
Two Guys Pizza has been serving award-winning pizza to Lethbridge for over 20 years! We offer a wide variety of pizzas, from classic standards to revolutionary pizza creations! Our small dining room offers over 90 craft beer and wine. Everybody is welcome here! We can also accommodate gluten free and vegan! See ya soon!
Delivery & Takeout is always an option for everyone! Thanks. Visit twoguyspizza.ca for more info!
- GGyattrickCalgary / Alberta meridionale •1 recensione5.0Visitato il giorno 22 ott 2023done. done. done. done. done. done. done. done. :)Più informazioniMAJOR TOMPrezzo: caro• Continentale• Centro•4.7
- TTTerriTVancouver / Columbia Britannica •2 recensioni4.0Visitato il giorno 20 lug 2023Nice atmosphere. Good pizza.Più informazioniBarbarellaPrezzo: moderato• Italiana• Calgary•4.6
- CJCalgaryJamesvipCalgary / Alberta meridionale •7 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 12 mag 2023Top tier Italian cuisine in a modern, comfortable setting.Più informazioniLucaPrezzo: molto caro• Italiana• Beltline•4.7
- JCJaskarnCCalgary / Alberta meridionale •6 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 17 ago 2020AmazingggggPiù informazioniTen Foot HenryPrezzo: caro• Canadese contemporanea• Calgary•4.8
- WWellvipNew York / Area metropolitana di New York •8 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 1 gen 2020Amazing food. PeriodPiù informazioniHy's Steakhouse - CalgaryPrezzo: molto caro• Bisteccheria• Calgary•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Il ristorante più romantico di Calgary è Chairman’s Steakhouse
- Champ De Tir Lethbridge
- Paradise Triple Chair
- Dalhousie C Train
- Laser Quest Calgary
- Calgary Convention And Visitors Bureau
- Jarvis Bay Provincial Park
- Ernie Starr Arena
- Town of Cochrane Arena
- Inglewood Bird Sanctuary And Nature Centre
- Many Glacier Entrance Station
- Banff Training Area
- Murray Copot Arena
- Ptarmigan Quad
- Chain Lakes Provincial Park
- Malmstrom Air Force Base Recreation Area
- Hamber Park
- Glamorgan Community Assoc
- Banff Springs Golf Course
- Elk Lakes Park
- Best Western Plus Sun Country
- The Best Restaurants in Calgary
- 33 Calgary Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 86 Calgary / Southern Alberta Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 15 Top Calgary Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
- Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
- 11 of Calgary’s Best Date-Night Restaurants
- These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
- Where Chefs Eat in Calgary