Tipo di cucina (20 di 25)
19 ristoranti disponibili nelle vicinanze
Inspired by the grand brasseries of Europe, Café Riggs offers historic grace married with contemporary cuisine. Serving an all-day menu from the bar, dining room and café, patrons are welcomed into the airy setting to enjoy a casual drink or celebratory meal against the backdrop of the space’s...
The Smith is a casual American brasserie with two upbeat locations in Washington DC: The Smith Penn Quarter and The Smith U Street, as well as locations in New York City and Chicago. We care about every meal and every moment. The menu features bistro classics, seasonal fare, and craft cocktails....
Thanks for choosing Succotash PRIME. A progressive perspective of classic Southern favorites. James Beard Award winner Edward Lee brings his Korean roots and Southern repertoire to a soulful Southern Steakhouse menu.SUCCOTASH is named after the classic dish that has been a longstanding staple of...
Urban Roast is a family-owned cafe and cocktail bar that offers gourmet coffees, specialty alcoholic beverages, and a wide variety of contemporary shared plates. Whether you’re grabbing a drink after work with colleagues, having a cozy Sunday brunch by our outdoor fire pits, or sharing some...
Upon Re-Opening and due to COVID-19 we will be by Reservation ONLY. All reservations will be held for 15 minutes and we will only be able to seat Full Parties.We have introduced new technology to allow for a clean, sophisticated, and individualized experience with little disturbance.Dirty Habit...
Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world.
Bubbling, thin crust pizzas, mini burgers, crisp salads, and craft cocktails...four great reasons to visit matchbox today. We’re the neighborhood gathering place for fun, upscale casual dining, with local, award-winning beers, broad spectrum wines, and handcrafted signature cocktails you won’t find...
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- Marriott Vacation Club at the Mayflower
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Verizon Center
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- National Sculpture Garden And Ice Rink
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Leesburg Historic District
- Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- City of Fairfax Historic District