Data ultimo aggiornamento:
I premi Diners’ Choice si basano sui locali prenotati, visitati e recensiti dai clienti. Solo i clienti verificati possono lasciare recensioni su OpenTable, quindi i nostri dati sono sempre accurati.
Delicious dining experience with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, most being locally sourced.
It’s Dinner theatre with a fabulous Drag Show!
Your server will also be performing in the Vegas Style Drag Show
Lots of Divas and some Dudes - Glitz and Glam Showstoppers, Torch songs, celebrity look-a-likes, Frozen drinks, Specialty Cocktails like “Kick the Bitch to the Curb”
Guests must be aged 18+
We look forward to seeing you!
La Grotta is tucked away in the heart of the Buckhead residential district and overlooks the lush gardens of the condo courtyard in which it is located. La Grotta literally means "the cave" in Italian and was named such for its cavernous and warm setting. The La Grotta staff is also well known and regarded for its vast knowledge of its customers, the food, diverse knowledge of languages (our staff speaks Italian, Spanish, French & German) and attention to detail. The menu specializes in Northern Italian cuisine with seasonal changes to reflect freshness of ingredients with a focus on locally grown produce.
Please note, we do not have highchairs or a kids menu. It is difficult for us to accommodate children.
There will be an automatic gratuity of 20% added to all parties of 5 or more.
We have new reservations policies for dining in and yet if you are not comfortable dining in at this time, we are offering Curbside Pick-Up as well as delivery options. Please visit our website or social media options for all updated information and menus.
We appreciate all the support and welcome you to join us soon for Atlanta's best Steaks, Seafood and Schnitzel!
Popular dishes include: haloumi involtini, eggplant tart, risotto, kotlets & balela...
Sit back and relax in the enclosed porch area before dining or after dinner. Enjoy full bar service & appetizers in the comfort of cozy, antique, black wicker furniture adorning the porch.
We kindly ask that you respect our dress code.
Business casual, please. Comfortable, but polished dress slacks or jeans, no shorter than mid-thigh dress/skirts (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire) and no low-cut revealing tops. No baseball hats.
Business casual, please. Collared shirts. Comfortable, but polished, long pants or jeans (no casual shorts, sweatpants, or gym attire). No flip flops or hats.
We offer an upscale dining experience concentrated on exceptional service to create a customer centric environment.
Crust & Craft. Redefining how Georgians enjoy Pizza, Beer, & Cocktails in the heart of McDonough.
Owner Stephanie Jaouen brings her French upbrining to Sandy Springs. Located on Roswell road close to Abernathy, la Petite Maison offers a romantic patio for those cool summer nights.
A vibrant dining room that feels like a bistro straight out of France, allows you to enjoy both your company and your food.
You will experience the richness of cuisine of Provence, filled with sun, sandy beaches and all the colorful and lively traditional flavors of southern France.
A unique moment to arouse your senses to Provence's gastronomy.
With a $39 3-course menu Monday thru Thursday,2 daily seasonal specials and a fascinating dessert menu, you will understand why La Petite Maison has been rated one of Atlanta's top French Restaurant.
Please call for daily specials.
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Florida centroccidentale •2 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 21 feb 2023AniversarioPiù informazioniRumi's Kitchen - Colony SquarePrezzo: caro• Persiana• Midtown•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Area metropolitana di New York •1 recensione5.0Visitato il giorno 15 feb 2023Primo appuntamento con mio maritoPiù informazioniBonesPrezzo: molto caro• Bistecca• Buckhead•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMetro di Atlanta •2 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 24 giu 2021Amazing per usualPiù informazioniMurphy'sPrezzo: moderato• Americana• Virginia Highland•4.7
- DDonsevipMetro di Atlanta •22 recensioni5.0Visitato il giorno 1 mar 2019Love Bistro NikoPiù informazioniBistro NikoPrezzo: moderato• Francese contemporanea• Buckhead•4.8
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Il ristorante con le migliori recensioni di Metro di Atlant è Pasta Classes at Storico Fresco
- Omni Atlanta Hotel @ CNN Center
- Vinings Jubilee Shopping Center
- Norcross Historic District
- Emory University
- Residence Inn Alpharetta Windward
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
- Peachtree Corners Shopping Center
- Dacula Park
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
- Shady Hook Shopping Center
- Rhodes Jordan Park
- W Atlanta- Buckhead
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Atlanta Zoo
- Peachtree Center Station
- Old Fourth Ward Park
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Georgia Aquarium
- Phipps Plaza Shopping Center
- Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
- 9 top date night restaurants in Atlanta
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Atlanta
- 9 Atlanta restaurants perfect for special occasions
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Atlanta
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- 100 Atlanta Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- 50 Atlanta Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- 15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
- Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
- 5 cutting-edge restaurants to visit now in Atlanta
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
- The Best Places to Eat in Atlanta
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta